Quocirca COVID-19 Study Phase 2

£500.00 ex. VAT

Report Details

Publication date: April 2020

Format: PDF
Pages: 22
Figures: 22

Executive Summary Report Download Infographic
Become a Client

For access to the Infographic please complete this form

For more information on becoming a client please complete the form below and we will get in touch soon

Please enter your details to download

Quocirca conducted a snapshot online survey between 31st March and 7th April 2020 to understand the impact of COVID-19 on the office print industry. This has now been followed up by a second run of the survey, carried out between 8th April and 23rd April 2020. The research looked at the perceptions of a range of office print supplier organisations to understand the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their businesses. The latest survey reveals that while the office print industry remains significantly impacted, most believe that the pandemic will be a catalyst for change through innovation of products and services.

Quocirca received 114 completed responses to the second survey with 26% from OEMs, 54% from channel organisations and 18% from ISVs. For the purposes of this report, where splits have been reported, they are focussed on OEMs, Channel partners and ISVs. Overall, 72% of respondents were from organisations with fewer than 1,000 employees (65% in the first survey). 52% of respondents were from European organisations (against 44%), 16% from the US (27%) and 32% from other regions (29%).

Quocirca plans to repeat the survey again, either in whole or in parts with additional questions, so changing sentiments can be tracked and priorities among print industry leaders better understood.

Download a copy of the report executive summary and infographic for more details on Quocirca’s findings. You may purchase a copy of the full report to understand more about the research.

Please note that this has been superseded by the third survey which can be downloaded here